Dimensions: Tarleton State University
This edition explores the acclaimed TREAT program at Tarleton State University that uses horses as therapy for people with disabilities or other challenges.
Archive of the Dimensions video series:
- Dimensions: The Texas AgriLife Extension Service
- Dimensions: OTC bringing genius to the marketplace
- Dimensions: Gulf Oil Spill: A&M System response
- Dimensions: Tarleton State University - TREAT
- Dimensions: Texas A&M University-Texarkana
- Dimensions: College of Nursing at Prairie View A&M University
- Dimensions: Natural Toxins Research Center at Texas A&M University-Kingsville
- Dimensions: Texas A&M University-Central Texas
- Dimensions: Texas A&M University-San Antonio.
- Dimensions: Texas A&M Institute for Preclinical Studies.
- The Department of Visualization at Texas A&M University.
- Texas A&M University Press: takes books from idea to publishing.
- IIT: game-changing research from the Institute for Innovative Therapeutics.
- Sea Camp: a program that provides children an opportunity to learn about marine biology.
- The role of the Texas Forest Service in predicting, preventing, and fighting wildfires.
- Using 3-D for architecture design in classrooms and constructions sites.
- TEEX presents the world's largest firefighter school.